Can't pour from crucible

Ekamai

4 minutes ago, shaftique said:

As the title says - I can't pour from crucible. I've tried everything. sneak and hold right mouse button over the clay tool mold right? Or am I missing something?

What metal are you trying to pour?  Only certain metals can actually be poured into tool molds.  Brass for instance cannot be used to make tools, but is easily confused with Bronze.  Also pure zinc, or tin, or lead, none of those are valid tool metals.  But every metal can be poured into an ingot mold, which is why they can all be melted.

Hmm, well that should be possible.  You fired the mold right, so it's dark brown now, rather than blue?   If you've got the modl baked, then did your copper cool down in the crucible and harden?  

Also be aware that 20 units is not enough for a full tool, you need 100 units.   However if you meant 20 nuggets (which are 5 units each) then you should be good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.