Hi! I'm a Terraformer!

Asilyad

Only the worst of hard core prisoners would be sent to colonize a planet mind wiped and naked. The Movie I want to make starts out: "Terraformer One to Mothership, please beam supplies to the designated area."  I have to create the world first. 

I found V.S. when Notch first sold Minecraft to Mojang. V.S. was still developing animals at the time. Now that Microsoft is turning Minecraft into an app with "More Security" and the ability to "Permanently Ban" people who don't follow their rules, I'm out. I still love it, but I'm out. I play alone because I don't want to kill players, I don't want to kill monsters, and in real life, I get adopted by animals that like to eat people. My creative inspiration is taken from the environment I'm in. Terraced gardens of food and flowers, being surprised by a mountain with windows and castle corners poking out of the trees and bushes, a ravine covered with logs and windows, temples, and even cities above the mountain clouds. If anyone wants a terraformer to help create a fantasy landscape that isn't just doom and despair, I'm up for it. Besides, how cool is it that in a dystopian world there are still pockets of civilization that are apparently unaffected by the destruction? 

Now, where is that Creative Mode? And how do I turn off "Creepy"?

• Like 1

...What exactly is your suggestion here? This is the Suggestion forum, you know... :P

Going out on a limb, you probably wanted to post in Questions. So, to answer your questions:

• Creative mode is available by starting a creative world, or by the usual /gamemode creative chat command while playing any existing singleplayer world. If it's a multiplayer server, you need the appropriate privileges in order to use that command.
  • If by "creepy" you mean temporal stability mechanics and storms: this should be off by default in the creative world preset. But you're not limited to choosing a preset - you can also press the Customize button at the bottom of the world creation screen. If you want to turn it off in an existing world, enter the chat commands /worldconfig temporalStability false and /worldconfig temporalStorms off, then quit to main menu and reload the world.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:48 AM, Streetwind said:

...What exactly is your suggestion here? This is the Suggestion forum, you know... :P

Going out on a limb, you probably wanted to post in Questions. So, to answer your questions:

• Creative mode is available by starting a creative world, or by the usual /gamemode creative chat command while playing any existing singleplayer world. If it's a multiplayer server, you need the appropriate privileges in order to use that command.
  • If by "creepy" you mean temporal stability mechanics and storms: this should be off by default in the creative world preset. But you're not limited to choosing a preset - you can also press the Customize button at the bottom of the world creation screen. If you want to turn it off in an existing world, enter the chat commands /worldconfig temporalStability false and /worldconfig temporalStorms off, then quit to main menu and reload the world.

No real suggestion, just happy to be back after losing the game during a computer crash early on in development and re-finding it again. I was down without my own computer for so long I forgot the name of the game. Thanks to the developers for the graphics and creatures that make me dance!. Oh, and I really do want to make a small movie using VS as the setting. Thanks guys!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.