Fragmenting/White boxs popping in and out

Elisha Molitor

So I don't know how to word it properly but it's like white boxs or fragmenting that's happening constantly. Look at the video to see what I mean. Video Is there a solution for this? My specs are

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Vega 56
RAM: 24 GB DDR4 (three eight sticks)
Memory: 240 GB SSD
Settings: High (lower settings make no difference)

Thank you for your time. PS I have played 7 hours of this game so far with this bug and I still love it way more then Minecraft great work here.

I assume you don't get anything like it in any other game?

Try enabling "purple grass fix" inside your ingame graphics options. It's designed to help with AMD RDNA architecture cards which sometimes render the grass wrong. Your card doesn't have that architecture, but trying doesn't hurt.

You can also try updating your graphics driver, and/or using the settings in the driver to force a lower maximum clock speed to improve stability.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Streetwind said:

I assume you don't get anything like it in any other game?

Try enabling "purple grass fix" inside your ingame graphics options. It's designed to help with AMD RDNA architecture cards which sometimes render the grass wrong. Your card doesn't have that architecture, but trying doesn't hurt.

You can also try updating your graphics driver, and/or using the settings in the driver to force a lower maximum clock speed to improve stability.

Thank you updating my GPU driver & using the purple grass fix seem to work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.