Combine Quern and Cooking Pot

l33tmaan

I'd like to make a mixing bowl that operates like a quern in that you put items as an input and 'grind' the block to make a different output, but lets you put in multiple items at once that result in a meal-like item with multiple saturation values like a cooking pot. Ideally, this is compatible with mechanical power like a quern so you can throw a bunch of stuff into a bowl to mass produce cake or bread or whatever. 
After looking at the .cs code for both items, I quickly came to a realization that I have no idea what I'm doing. I can handle all the .json stuff and making food outputs and shapes and textures and whatever, but actual block functionality escapes me. Would someone be able to help me out or point me in a good direction to get started? I'm already crawling through the code and the APIs and have a bunch of C# reference materials pulled up, but... I don't get it. I'd be satisfied if someone just did it and I could credit them for it and handle the rest, but I know that's too much to ask for. This already feels like too much to ask for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.