Payment per Paysafecard

Robbenmann

Will Paysafecard ever be added as a method of payment? I´m asking since the other payment options sadly aren´t available to me. I hope the devs will at least consider accepting payment via Paysafecard since I´m extremely interested.

Edited by Robbenmann
Spelling

• 4 weeks later...

This has been answered elsewhere but I can't find it at the moment. Accepting payments has a lot of legal that goes along with it. That is why most accept payments through a payment platform. Accepting paysafe at the current volumes is not worth the development time after you factor in the fees.

2 minutes ago, Stroam said:

This has been answered elsewhere but I can't find it at the moment. Accepting payments has a lot of legal that goes along with it. That is why most accept payments through a payment platform. Accepting paysafe at the current volumes is not worth the development time after you factor in the fees.

That is pretty unfortunate, but it´s understandable. I guess I´ll get my hands on this game some other time. But thank you anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.