Crook v1.0.0

FloFri

Hello everyone,

so this is my first mod. Created it mainly to learn the API and asset system.

It adds a crook to the game to increase the sappling dropcount when breaking leaves with it (is around 25% chance with a crook).

To build a crook you need sticks and craft them with the following shape in the inventory:

SS_
_S_
_S_

Source: https://github.com/FloFri/vs-crook

Greetings

FloFri

crook_v1.0.0.zip

Edited by FloFri
Added sourcecode
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

If you're still interested in this mod, might I suggest some new features such as adding tool speed, so the crook is affected by tool-speed settings like the axes are.  Also adding new crooks, with higher chances to produce saplings, or to break multiple leaves like shears perhaps?  I just like the ridiculous idea of a diamond encrusted steel crook that can break a 3x3 of leaves for 2-3 saplings per leaf.

More seriously, a bone crook to use those stacks of bones I keep ending up with would be nice, maybe decorated with feathers to increase the use speed?  Actually, being able to decorate any crook with feathers to increase its use speed would be nice, since they have no use (save for arrows that I hardly ever use) that I know of.

Edited by DragooKnight11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.