Senko... The Fox

We have the Golden Wolf, and lately we got a mod for locusts as workers and guards... But pets in VS seem rather lacking nonetheless . I want to introduce foxes to the table but idk where to start really. Can I get any tips for this endeavor? My idea is a sort of ancestral fox... 

You stumble in an old structure underground or on the surface and find a soul gem, with this newly found fragment you can call the fox bound to the gem. If the fox dies, it drop soul gem dust which can be turned into a new soul gem ( with a temporal gear and uncut gems ) and after 24-48h it "cures" and can be used to call the fox again.

What do I want the fox to do at least?

- I am happy if it just sticks along and sleeps in my tent. It's rather lonely trying to be a nomad and moving camp every 3-4 days.

But ideally gameplay wise:

1. Crafting? Maybe simple pottery
  2. Inventory space in the form of a pouch or ethereal bond
  3. Maybe a sort of prospecting by telling you distance to an ore? ( destroying a nugget to gauge the distance to the closest ore of that type relative to the fox?..)

So, Any heads up where to start are greatly appreciated. Thanks beforehand and Have an amazing day gals and lads.

il_fullxfull.905982149_i01f.thumb.jpg.52fa90e00db19aab36a53416aac47e43.jpg

Scratch and Stretch-Red Fox original oil painting | Etsy (link to the picture...if someone wants it)

Edited by Sniper Ely
Fox image didn't show up!
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.