Is there a way to disable creatures from causing blocks affected by gravity to collapse ?

Higgs_VS

I really enjoy the gravity in this game, particularly when i set the block gravity setting to also account for soil (gravel,sand and soil with sideways instability setting). It makes the game more adventurous, realistic and intresting

However the creatures (mobs) apperantly can also set them off which means that they are essentially griefing my world. Ruining the perfect generation. Im ok with the setting if i myself set a dirt landslide off but not if mobs do it all day everyday around me. Its a huge inconvinience and a shame since i really like the setting and i wouldnt like to turn it off because as i mentioned above it makes the game that much more intresting.

So if any of you know a way to disable creatures from setting off the blocks affected by gravity, (especially the soil) it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance ! -Higgs

Oh i see now. Alright, tanks for the reply and thanks for letting me know entities as a whole cause the block updates. I might make a mod that prevents that but over time i discovered it isnt actually that bad, the hills still look natural thanks to the way the soil settles. Thanks for the reply nontheless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.