Add Setting for Pinned Waypoints to only show on mini-map when within "X" blocks of them.

Thalius

As stated in the title- can we have a setting that allows the player to adjust when pinned way-points will show up on their mini-map?
I don't need a pin placed 30k blocks away to show up on my mini map all the time.
Honestly, I don't want a pin to show up if more than 500 blocks away in most cases.  I'd rather only see the vast majority of them when I come within a certain range of them.
I'd prefer to be able to set a general setting so that most only show on the mini-map when I am within a certain range of them, with some sort of a master pin option to make certain ones always show up, such as with my home.
I sort of always want to know in which direction home lies.

~TH~

Edited by Thalius
  • Like 1

• Thalius changed the title to Add Setting for Pinned Waypoints to only show on mini-map when within "X" blocks of them.

On further thought, it would be acceptable to have all pinned waypoints be visible when I pull up the big map via the "m" key, but only show on the mini-map when I am within a customized range of them.  I can always pull up the main map to make sure I'm headed toward home- no real need for a master pin option on the mini map.  The home icon would pop up there when I'm close enough to it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.