Client world open to LAN via the use of HAMACHI won't load up after one day of co-op play.

Windego

So yesterday my girlfriend and I played on a world she created.
We use the following mods:
Farm Life
Primitive Survival

After just one night of playing for 3 hours and 3 minutes we no longer can access the world.
She tried running it in repair mode as I'm writing this down and the world loads up.
We have not done anything drastic aside of making a dirt house, some log foundation for the new house, killed some wolves, chopped wood and collected base materials.
We've not even made anything of metal.
I've made a fence and managed to drive a piglet into it and that's about it.

I can provide the following .txt files for further information.
Not sure which of them is of most use to you.

server-debug.txt server-event.txt server-main.txt server-storyevent.txt

Spoiler

24.4.2021 20:04:57 [Error] System.Exception: Invalid spawn coordinates found
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.EntityPosFromSpawnPos(PlayerSpawnPos playerSpawn)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.GetSpawnPosition(String playerUID, Boolean onlyGlobalDefaultSpawn)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.FinalizePlayerIdentification(_WcnNOg5ceZypwRxA0SmkTl6CrtB packet, ConnectedClient client, String entitlements)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.HandlePlayerIdentification(_lHEgFNKFNR7OybtX0Okb3JLfdZU p, ConnectedClient client)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessNetMessage(NetIncomingMessage msg, NetServer mainSocket)

Huh, never seen that error before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.