Right/Left Shift Click

JamesB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess, you can't rebind left and right mouse because the dev didn't put it in the game!

At best you would probably have to get around this by running a virtual controller and remapping the left and right click functions to other buttons manually outside the game. but there's no way to remap JUST "pick up item from Inventory" it would remap ALL uses of the left click like swinging a weapon, or ALL uses of right-click like placing a torch, or opening a chest as well.

On 5/15/2021 at 8:42 PM, Jessica O. said:

I guess, you can't rebind left and right mouse because the dev didn't put it in the game!

At best you would probably have to get around this by running a virtual controller and remapping the left and right click functions to other buttons manually outside the game. but there's no way to remap JUST "pick up item from Inventory" it would remap ALL uses of the left click like swinging a weapon, or ALL uses of right-click like placing a torch, or opening a chest as well.

Yeah, the remapping is tricky.  I use a controller but I actually use the mouse/keyboard when dealing with inventory stuff.  A "Loot All" button would solve all these problems tho!

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.