sylvine ore

manixskyn

hello everyone i need help my crops are terribly lacking in k nutrients and i can't find the sylvine ore to make potash can you tell me where i could find it or how deep underground please thank you to you and I love this game it is really my really enjoyable to play we do not do without hiihihi not let go of your good work everyone

I tend to use saltpeter in the early game to support K nutrients as it is usually far easier to find.  Even as such, it is slow release and won't help much if you have planted in already depleted block of farmland.  Going forward I find it easier just make an extra plot or two of farmland and rotate the crops. 

• Like 2

You can find sylvine ore in halit stones, but not every salt deposit has sylvin. I agree with Soliton, because salpeter (can found in caves) or bone meal can help you to bring some nutrients higher. Salpeter is better than sylvine in K-nutrients. Sylvin can indicate salt deposits (propick).

I hope that I helped you

with best regards

Philip 😀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.