Can't log in......

Kurai0kami

I JUST bought the game and thought I had everything set up, but now I can't seem to get it to accept my login, no matter what I do... I have checked my password and everything... I have even tried to request a password change and I can't get the email.  Does it take a while for the email to come through? What can I do to get this working?

Edited by Kurai0kami
forgot to add information

Welcome to the forums!

• Are you trying to log into the game client with your forum account, or your website account? They're different.
  • Did you ever receive a game key, or did you just make an account? The account must be activated with a game key. The key should be provided to you after your purchase.
  • Where did you buy the game? The way your key is delivered differs based on that.
  • Did you check your spam filter for emails you're apparently not getting?
  • Like 1

I didn't realize there is a difference between Forum account or the website account, I was able to logon to the website and get here no problem... I got my game key through Humble Bundle, and I was pretty sure I activated it, I will double check that momentarily.  And to answer the last question, yes, I have been regularly checking my spam folder for the emails, and it is empty.

• 2 years later...

HEY sorry it's been almost 4 years since your post but for everyone else having the same problem (like I was) I may have a solution! 

So for some reason the client accepts just any email so make sure to double check to see if there are any errors (like for mine I accidently put 2 letters when there should have been 1 and it didn't tell me that the email didn't exist so I didn't notice)! To make sure go to the "client area" at the top of this website and then click "account". There you can see the email and password and stuff associated with the game and not with the website account! Once you fix the email it will prompt you to verify your email and then you'll be able to change your password because it will actually get sent to the right email! Anyway hopefully this works for you!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.