Plans on Age Progression

Winston Whitetail

With the nearly 24 hours I've spent playing the game thus far and learning the many cool mechanics implemented, I was rather curious about how far the team plans to have players progress age wise.

Let me explain, the feel of the pack is a lot like those progressional minecraft modpacks focused on starting from primitive tech to more advanced tech. So far we have the stone age where we mostly use knapped tools and items, then the copper age where we get our first copper tool, into the bronze age with alloying and then iron and so on, all the way to currently steel.

I was rather curious how much further in terms of progression is planned to be added in the future? I don't think it's be anything as crazy as like say for example Sevtech Ages where u go all the way to space age, but curious nonetheless if there are any plans for that and how far we might be able to progress and introduce even more neat mechanics

You can view the current development roadmap by mousing over "Devlog" in the top navigation bar. Currently, it lists steam engines as potential endgame content. Of course, development goals change over time, but you can consider this to be the intended upper limit until further notice.

That said, the game already generates resources that theoretically could be used by modders to push to much higher technology. There is bauxite (-> aluminium), ilmenite (-> titanium), pentlandite (-> nickel), and even an uranium ore.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.