Racoons

Fredrik Blomquist
Go to solution Solved by Fredrik Blomquist,

This is some sort of bug... I haden't spotted them for long, cut down most of nearby trees. Berrys don't grow in winter, and no bees, so i figured problem might be solved in spring when i can get new bees. Then i heard something... From my deepest storage room, hidden behind tree closed doors. There, in the room was a racoon! If they spawn like this i don't have a chance 😞 

2021-08-23_20-09-47.png

Getting more and more interesting. Got some rabbits and racoons inside again, still winter so i don't mind. But one of the rabbits didn't have a hitbox. I couldn't kill it. First i thought the carcasses of the others hid it, but when i carved them up it still didn't show up. Managed to kill it still by throwing rocks at it. But still no hitbox so i couldn't harvest it. Are these things common? It moved up the wall when it died, but animals usually do things like that when they die.

2021-08-27_22-43-27.png

Edited by Fredrik Blomquist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.