Red 'Rust Rain' should drain temporal stability from Seraphs

Sengorn_Leopard

I've always felt the Red Rain that occasionally appears is spooky, and i love weather events- the hurtful hail was an amusing surprise! 
I'd be neat if there were storms with red rain that could RAPIDLY drain your temporal stability if one were kept exposed to the elements; running a risk of heading to the rust zone. 

...What "red rain"? That's not a thing that exists in the base game.

Do you mean temporal storms? Those can happen while it's raining, but are not really weather per se. Also, they do already drain stability at a very brisk pace, especially as they get stronger in the later game phases.

• Like 1

When I play, every once in a while the rain is red. Not temporal storms, regular raindrops are red rather than blue. 
I am not wanting to make temporal storms worse; temporal storms spawn drifters and drain stability yes. 
I am suggesting regular rain which is red, no other optical effects; and temporal stability drains. No immediate spawning of drifters, just a chance to enter the 'rust zone' if you remain exposed to the rain

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.