Spiel stürzt ab, brauch Hilfe

Dackeltier

Mein Spiel stürzt ständig ab. Ich denke mal es ist eine Mod schuld, nur welche? Wie finde ich das heraus? Habe von soetwas keine Ahnung

My game keeps crashing. I guess it's a mod's fault, just which one? How do I find that out? I have no idea about that
Edited by Dackeltier

Chances are that only one mod is breaking the game, so try disabling half of your mods and running the game.

• If the game crashes, the mod causing the crash is among the enabled mods. Enable the previously disabled mods and disable the enabled mods and run the game again.
  • If the game runs fine, the mod causing the crash is disabled. Enable half of the disabled mods and run the game again.
  • Repeat this until there is only one mod disabled and the game runs fine. That mod is the one causing the crash, so check if it is out of date or check its mod page to see if this is a common problem.

Good Luck!

7 hours ago, Silent Shadow said:

Chances are that only one mod is breaking the game, so try disabling half of your mods and running the game.

• If the game crashes, the mod causing the crash is among the enabled mods. Enable the previously disabled mods and disable the enabled mods and run the game again.
  • If the game runs fine, the mod causing the crash is disabled. Enable half of the disabled mods and run the game again.
  • Repeat this until there is only one mod disabled and the game runs fine. That mod is the one causing the crash, so check if it is out of date or check its mod page to see if this is a common problem.

Good Luck!

Thank you very much, I've done that yesterday and found the wrong mod :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.