knapping issue

rachel gunlock

I literally just got the game after watching several youtube playthroughs and have played for about an hour in game. I know the basics enough to know I'm not doing it wrong but, when I place down simple stone to knapp I can see the grid and hear the sound effects but the blocks never disappear to create the object. I'm really hoping there is a simple issue here because I'm really excited to play. Any suggestions or fixes?

Welcome to the forums :)

You need to hold a second stone/flint in your hand to knap with. It needs to be of the same kind of stone that allows you to select a knapping recipe. There are some types of stone that are too soft. When in doubt, stick with flint.

If you do have flint in hand, and still can't break voxels - have you tried the other mouse button?

if you tried them both: can you show a screenshot? That may help us figure out what's wrong.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.