Knapping problem

motor services of chepstow

I am not sure if this is a bug or something i am doing wrong, however on occasion i lay the flint out for cutting off the excess and i am unable to remove the orange squares, then after persiting it destroys the item. This only happens once in about 10 times but can be very annoying. Any ideas anyone ? Thank you 

Hi!

Next time you have this issue please double check if you still have selected flint in your inventory bar to remove the squares.

You get a knapping surface even if it is your last flint. So hitting with you hand (or something else) will break it.

Edited by Zandramas

I tried, you dont need two of it. But you need to have one extra stone of some sort selected in your hotbar.

I guess it's meant to represent a knapping stone. IRL, they can use a horn hammer, or for fine adjustments a piece of wood instead, but i guess you don't need to overcomplicate it, i think it  works fine.

Edited by Fredrik Blomquist

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.