[Solved] Can't get storage flags working

Screwy

Hey guys, I just started modding and encountered my first frustrating problem. I'm trying to make a pouche for plants and seeds, but the storage flags seem not to work as intended.
I tried to use the following code:

Spoiler

"storageFlags": 2,
    "attributes": {
        "wearableAttachment": true,
        "attachShape": { "base": "item/bag/herbpouche-attached" },
        "backpack": {
            quantitySlots: 16,
            storageFlags: 32,
            slotBgColor: "#63e413"
        }

The correct storageFlags for agricultural pruposes should be 32, according to https://github.com/anegostudios/vsapi/blob/master/Common/Collectible/Item/EnumItemStorageFlags.cs
Do I miss something obvious, or does this flag simply don't work? While testing, I can't place any item in any slot of the pouche, till I change the value to 1, 2 or 4, whereas on 4 the pouche takes only metal, rocks and mining tools. That's not what a herbpouche should do, aye?
In case the flag just not works properly, can someone explain how to set up a custom one?

Edit:
Oh, let me make an educated guess... Noone ever used this flag in their item types, not even Tyron? Will I have to patch every item, that I want to go into that pouche? Please tell me, I'm missing something! 😩

Edited by Screwy

Okay, I have no clue how it's done. I wrote a patch now, but nothing seems to work. The wiki does not tell how to add an additional variable to an itemtype, just how values are replaced. Maybe I just think to complecated, but I can't figure out what "path" to take, when I just want to add the storageFlag to an item. This is what I got right now:

Spoiler

[

{
        "file" : "game:itemtypes/resource/seeds-*",
        "path": "/",
        "op": "add",
        "value": {"storageFlags": 32}
    },

]

It is in a patch.json within my mod.
I tried out various paths, left it blanc, tried all kinds of things. Maybe I just miss some detail. I need help 😔

Edited by Screwy

Yes, I have to learn how codes work...
Solved it.

Spoiler

[

{
        "file" : "game:itemtypes/resource/seeds*",
        "path": "/storageFlags",
        "op": "add",
        "value": 32
    }

]

I was thinking to complicated 😅

• Screwy changed the title to [Solved] Can't get storage flags working

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.