Stone Quarry

DArkHekRoMaNT

0_logo.thumb.png.f5ccd134d781987ce3420a030913ac0f.png 

Do you love making things out of stone, but hate the process of mining it? This mod is for you!

- Ability to create quarries to collect stone slabs.
- Slabs can be processed into rock, stones, bricks or polished rock.
- Break stone into gravel and gravel into sand inside the rubble storage.
- Store and transport stone, gravel and sand.
- A way to produce muddy gravel! No more having to go grab it from far away lakes!

A practical guide can be found in the handbook

Config file (since 1.5.0):
- PlugSizes - max size for different plugs (default: 3 - copper, 4 - any bronze, 5 - any iron, 6 - steel)
- RubbleStorageMaxSize - max total amount of sand, gravel and stones that can be stored in one rubble storage (default: 512)
- SlabInteractionTime - time of interaction with slabs to obtain stone in seconds (default: 0.2, it is desirable that this be a multiple of 0.2)
- PlugWorkModifier - modifier of the difficulty (hits number) of hammering plugs (default: 1)

Download: ModDB

This is the new version (fork) of Quarry Works! for 1.15+

Known issues for 2.0.0-pre:

Spoiler

2.0.0-pre.1 known issues:
- Stone slabs looks like andesite in inventory always (and name too)  (fixed in pre.2)
- Plug network preview remains after collection and incorrectly switches to another network (fixed in pre.5)
- Drops, particles are redirected to BE and created relative to BE (rubble storage, stone slabs) (fixed in pre.4)

IMultiBlockMonolithicSmall known issues:
- Particles on the subblock are black/transparent (when you hit)
- The breaking texture on the sub-block is missing
- emitSideAO doesn't work on subblock
- Celboxes are always hidden on the subblock

Planned before release 2.0.0:

Spoiler

== Rubble Storage ==
- Dynamicaly getting rock texture in rubble storage (like in stone slabs) (pre.5)

== Stone Slabs ==
- Maybe other multi-rock visualization (now just has texture most quantity rock) (pre.2)
- Remove rock-based name for stone slabs (pre.2), make dynamic (how?)

== Plugs ==
- Checking reinforcement
- Reworking the visual component of plugs (divided into several selboxes, processed separately)
- Rework the stage system so that it is possible to score several stages at once. Dynamic stages instead of codes, more stages (?)
- Levelof hammers with different impact force + inverse relationship with plugs
- More expensive hammer hit (+ config option).

== Other ==
- Move AllowedCodes into a separate system instead of block attributes (pre.4)
- Update models (pre.5)
- Few optimizations (for example, fix rubble storage colbox live-time calc 🙃 )
- Fix bugs
- Fix more bugs 👀 

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 1
  • Amazing! 1

• 2 weeks later...

After i update mod - plugs was nonfunctional block, and the it fixed itself after 2-3 days. When i was hosting local MP and i used anything from this mod - another players kicked from server or crashed. When another playes try to use this mod - whole save corrupted. But then i see people play with this mod and its working fine. 
I hope this log will help prevent something similar.

client-crash.txt

2 hours ago, theChudaki said:

After i update mod - plugs was nonfunctional block, and the it fixed itself after 2-3 days. When i was hosting local MP and i used anything from this mod - another players kicked from server or crashed. When another playes try to use this mod - whole save corrupted. But then i see people play with this mod and its working fine. 
I hope this log will help prevent something similar.

client-crash.txt 15.09 kB · 0 downloads

You are playing with a extremely old version of the mod, as far as I can see from the logs.
I think this is one of the first unofficial versions of Quarry Works from the old version of the DirtyBeauty modpack by ZigTheHedge...

2 hours ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

You are playing with a extremely old version of the mod, as far as I can see from the logs.
I think this is one of the first unofficial versions of Quarry Works from the old version of the DirtyBeauty modpack by ZigTheHedge...

No-no-no-no. Look further and notice the dates of crashes. First ones - yes. Latest ones? Well, it is from 1.4.1.

15 hours ago, theChudaki said:

No-no-no-no. Look further and notice the dates of crashes. First ones - yes. Latest ones? Well, it is from 1.4.1.

09.11.2021 15:04:19: Very old version crash
09.11.2021 20:59:25: Zeekea crash
09.11.2021 21:02:41: Zeekea crash
05.12.2021 21:35:46: Vanilla crash if blockid is greater than int16, fixed in 1.15.10 (other players crash after your interaction)
06.12.2021 23:20:35 and after: Unknown engine crash in map, most likely not related to SQ? 

System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientWorldMap.MarkChunkDirty(Int32 cx, Int32 cy, Int32 cz, Boolean priority, Boolean sunRelight, Action OnRetesselated, Boolean fireEvent, Boolean edgeOnly)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientWorldMap.loadChunkMT(_vuqORdiworbpFGCEOtzIKpyYFng p, ClientChunk chunk)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientWorldMap.<>c__DisplayClass102_0.<LoadChunkFromPacket>b__0()
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   в _iZ5rVmV6HXdQR8IP3qeaCA7PDqb._T9YfRFmW6X4ZcWzG7vSwet0Rgrs(Single )
   в _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._5soGXezAcR5oyhhq2pmELCuEn2M(Single )
   в _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._ZzmaNk5IGbtvQ61ssCzCszyBw2n(Single )
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   в System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   в _LiN8p156auXcqjjOW5aVAZ0QkUc._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(_CFodeVozKjT5VhVV66Wv4Bd7r3c , String[] )
   в _qBF2AKwdIhCkNZsjxBA24g20vlH._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(ThreadStart )

v1.4.2

- Allow adding slabs to mining bag
- Slabs have a maximum stack size depending on their size (12 for small, 1 for giant)
- Rubble storage has a maximum stack size of 1
- Fixed a typo in the name of the tin bronze chisel
- Updated to 1.16.0-pre.8 (still works on 1.15.10 and below)

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

v1.5.0 (game v1.15.10 and v1.16.0-rc.2+)

- Added simple config (more on forum/moddb)
- Rewritten interaction with slabs, now it takes time and uses not only Start, but also Step and Stop interaction methods. The default speed is 0.2 seconds, which is almost identical to the old version. The sound and animation of the instruments has also been changed.
- Fixed the size of various things on the ground (they were too small)
- Refactoring (will require updating in old worlds)
- Updated language files
- Changed IDE from VSCode to Visual Studio

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hells Razer said:

Did you craft them with a stick or are you trying to use the toolheads as they came out of smithing?

Well, sure. Here are details:

• Can't put on tool rack and doesn't work (RMB on rubble storage does nothing):
    image.png.5eeff77d405539436f89e3ca12e897ea.png

• Can't put on tool rack, there are animation and particles on RMB on slab, but it never ends and thus results in nothing:
    image.png.bbd96726f8fd7cf99b6048735ea6c55b.png

• Same happens for this one:
    image.png.dcbb4c2a9c1bbc4fa659f347a66c9566.png

• This is the only bismuth bronze tool that works:
    image.png.e8ba39bc787e15b05c1646e2114a841e.png

• Tried all chisels on Small peridotite slab (contains: x4 Peridotite).
Edited by Shion

On 1/22/2022 at 12:27 AM, Shion said:

Well, sure. Here are details:

• Can't put on tool rack and doesn't work (RMB on rubble storage does nothing):
    image.png.5eeff77d405539436f89e3ca12e897ea.png

• Can't put on tool rack, there are animation and particles on RMB on slab, but it never ends and thus results in nothing:
    image.png.bbd96726f8fd7cf99b6048735ea6c55b.png

• Same happens for this one:
    image.png.dcbb4c2a9c1bbc4fa659f347a66c9566.png

• This is the only bismuth bronze tool that works:
    image.png.e8ba39bc787e15b05c1646e2114a841e.png

• Tried all chisels on Small peridotite slab (contains: x4 Peridotite).

Remove it or update to v1.0.1
https://mods.vintagestory.at/fixhandbookclutter

Cral overwrites attributes in SQ mod

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
fixhandbookclutter updated
  • Thanks 1

v1.6.0:
- Added MoreMetals compatibility
- Added config value for break plug chance after used it
- Changed own toolmold block to vanilla block patch (fixed display of Metal molding for plugs in handbook)
- Changed tool for rubble storage (pickaxe -> axe)
- Changed rchances and *rate to NatFloat (more vanilla random for stones)
- Fixed click with flint on empty rubble storage crash
- Fixed water portion consumption for muddy gravel
- Fixed order of rubble storage button wi help
- Slightly improved sound
- Group tools in handbook
- Now not compatible with 1.15, only 1.16.0+

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, RogueRaidenTV said:

in Stone Quarry v1.16.1, I only experienced desync and problems when using the Steel Plugs on my server.

in Stone Quarry v1.16.3, Every plug would desync out (at 2x2 size at least, on same server). Stone blocks and plugs disappear until the blocks update, then they show up again.

I haven't changed anything in plug since SQ v1.6.1, only typo in the name of the giant stone slab o.O
What version of the game and are there other mods?

11 hours ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

I haven't changed anything in plug since SQ v1.6.1, only typo in the name of the giant stone slab o.O

Game version is 1.16.3, and yeah there are other mods. I'll setup my test server later with just SQ in then.
After the stone disappears, a relog will show the plugs and stone, and you can then hammer them to completion.

On 2/25/2022 at 6:29 PM, RogueRaidenTV said:

Game version is 1.16.3, and yeah there are other mods. I'll setup my test server later with just SQ in then.
After the stone disappears, a relog will show the plugs and stone, and you can then hammer them to completion.

On 2/25/2022 at 7:07 AM, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

Did my test on game version 1.16.4, only loaded Stone Quarry mod on server. Trying to hammer plugs, they ignore timings set in config. Hammer all plugs, stone area disappears, nothing drops. Relog OR unload/reload chunks and plugs and stone is back. Hammering the plugs this time follows config timings correctly. Stone slab and plugs drop normally.

Edited by RogueRaidenTV

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.