Invisible entities

DaveDevil

Hello,

I've been playing for a couple of days, and I just found a strange bug.

I was killed by a Drifter just outside my home, and from that moment there's an invisible entity in that point. I can't build in that spot, I collide with it, the crosshair becomes red while I'm watching at the entity, but it can't be hit.

It's a bit annoying because I can't build in that point, so now that I'm expanding my house, I have a hole in the ground.

Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks, and really congratulations for this game. Even if in early development, it has a really great potential!

Oh, can you send me that savegame by any chance? That would be quite helpful in finding the issue and resolving your build-block ?

On 9/17/2018 at 11:07 AM, DaveDevil said:

Thanks, and really congratulations for this game. Even if in early development, it has a really great potential!

?

4 hours ago, Tyron said:

Oh, can you send me that savegame by any chance? That would be quite helpful in finding the issue and resolving your build-block ?

Entities despawned late last night after the 3rd or 4th reboot of the game... sorry it didn't came in my mind that it would be useful to make a backup!

Archived