Mechanical Lawnmower and or Plow

ThiccBirb

I think it would be neat to have a mechanical push lawnmower that can be created later in the game. It could cut grass and flowers, and could be adjusted to either completely destroy them or trim them.

Going along with this idea, a traditional plow would be cool to hoe a field much quicker.

Just quality of life things that I think would be neat additions to the game! :D

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:55 AM, ThiccBirb said:

I think it would be neat to have a mechanical push lawnmower that can be created later in the game. It could cut grass and flowers, and could be adjusted to either completely destroy them or trim them.

Going along with this idea, a traditional plow would be cool to hoe a field much quicker.

Just quality of life things that I think would be neat additions to the game! :D

Animal powered plow would be neat, but with the update that makes food give 2x the resources farms are now 2x smaller less need for that.
A better option for cutting grass than knife and scythe is sorely needed, while scythes are pretty quick a mower or some faster/alternative would be lovely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.