Distribution has begun (v.0.9.p5)

Tyron

Fellow Vintarians
v0.9 Pre-Release 5 is online for all owners of a game key

I have sent out the first few free game keys to a number of youtubers as well as a few other people. If you are a Youtuber with a decent subscriber count feel free to contact me and I'll probably send you a free game key. 

Since the game is officially in the hands of others now, I will change the format of my news articles to always include the version number and notable bugfixes. 

Updates 

• The account manager is complete. It now also allows downloading of the game. \o/ 
  • The game now ships with XML Documentation for the Server Mod API
  • Two example server mods are now available as open source project at https://github.com/tyronx/vsmodexamples
  • Added cobblestone slabs
  • Significantly improved readability/crispness of many texts in the game, especially when using a GUI Scale smaller than 8
  • Added player names above the players head for multiplayer. 

Fixes

• Fixed many collision and selectionboxes not being correctly applied to blocks. 
  • Fixed some networking weirdness that sometimes prevents the player to leave a multiplayer world
  • Fixed some instances where the client crashes instead of showing a "disconnected from server" screen
  • Adding npcs no longer crashes the game

2016-09-04_11-48-15.png

View full record

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.