Music of the OGTFC Sort....

Menoch

Hey everyone!

Not sure under which rock I have been residing, but I recently stumbled upon this absolute masterpiece in the crafting and couldn't help but reminisce about the days when I discovered Terrafirmacraft.

It inspired me so much, I ended up writing 5 tracks for Bioxx to add to the mod.

I am currently about 130+ hours into playing and I feel like I have barely scratched the surface!!!  Every turn is a discovery and every day brings new challenges and rewards.  I love it!!!  I am not much into modding... never really tried.  But I would love to contribute some music to this absolutely amazing game as I finish rebuilding my studio.  Any pointers, feedback, or interests, It would be awesome to hear from you all!!!!

Sincerely,

Menoch

Edited by Menoch
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Streetwind said:

I remember your music tracks from back when! :D

You could hop onto Discord and offer your contribution in #gamedev. Tyron will probably go into PM with you when he sees it.

Thank you, Streetwind.  I took your advice and very happy I did.  ;)  Cheers, mate!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.