Exporting chisel blocks between worlds

Amigurumi

I was wondering if there was a way to export chiseled blocks between worlds? I have a couple creative world builds I attempt to export into my server and ended up with a bunch of question blocks. Some were mod blocks that I don't think were mapped the same between the two worlds, but anything chiseled was a question block in all cases.

I know there this mod called Carbon copy that I assumed did something like this but last time I checked there were bugs, not sure if its been updated and fixed.

I asked myself this question in discord about something similar but it was more about me being able to back up chiseled item when moving to other worlds, tweaking textures in vs model crafter for me but whomever I asked said it wasn't possible yet. Which confuses me because there the mod Carbon Copy and World Edit there some implied info but I can't find details that were suppose to be copy and past, import schematic files but I don't know details about all that.

I hope someday though its possible to do more with chiseled objects.

The question marks I know well from my own failed custom texture cubes via not knowing what I am doing with the .json files. I am assuming that it means something is missing, texture wise, path that tells game what it is on the cube is missing.

Edited by DX65

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.