7 or less days before release

Tyron

Vintarians-To-Be
Nothing significant happened game dev wise as expected

My ongoing period of low activity will continue for another 5 days, I can hardly await to finally be able to binge type some game code again.

I did solve a some administrative and interopability issues though, which means the release should only be days away now. The online shop is pretty much done and configured to automatically generate a game key on successful purchase. There will be also a VIP Addon which will give a perk or two, but it's mostly there for anyone who wants to support the game beyond buying a normal game account.

There is one more thing I would like to have before the release - which is a code signed installer, at is it might eliminate some issues with downloading or installing the game. If Comodo is quick enough to deliver my code signing certificate, I will include it in the official release. 

In any case, I will probably put the game up for sale within the coming 7 days.

Updates

• New high-res app icon for the game as well as the model creator
  • Topsoil blocks are now displayed more correctly in the inventory (still not quite right though)
  • Added some code to worldgen to allow for sub-landforms, which should help create a greater variety of biomes in the future.

View full record

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.