Purple water - No fix

Dawning

Hello!

I was asked to report (onGithub but I have no reason to be on there to be honest) with details on attempted fixes. I spent a few days on Reddit with a user trying desperately to help me. He/she was more knowledgeable than myself when it comes to computers. So this is my computer (also see attached images), it is ten years old. The only difference is that I upgraded the memory about 4 years ago. Now I have 16 GB. 

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c03516171

This is the link to the Reddit thread in case anyone wants to read through it. 

Driver
I updated my driver from the manufacturer's website directly. There was a slightly newer version but it didn't fix the problem. I restarted my computer as well. 

Graphics card

Rdeon HD 7570

Dedicated Monitor Port

There are two other ports (I believe) in the back but they came sealed. So there is only one to use. Mind you it is a very old monitor. This is the model: Dell E177FP

Open GL Version

That's about all we discussed. I've never had this problem with any other game over the 10 years I've had the computer. I will replace it next year, maybe for Christmas. I just don't have the money right now to do it. If anyone has any other suggestions not mentioned I would appreciate it, but at this point I thinks it's just for anyone else having the same problem and stuff they can check or try. 

image.jpeg

Graphics and driver.JPG

Openglversion.JPG

• Like 1

It must have something to do with the change of seasons. When you move from biome to biome, there are certain things that aren't effected by the "fix purple trees", like clay and crops. Yup seems to be just the surfaces of the land and trees. The things that actually change per season and biome. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.