Fire (emitting) bug, but without active fire ...

RobinHood

I have made a wildfire, but some seconds later I got raining in this area, now the wildfire is not active, now its night in this screenshot, but I still see glowing, but no fire or lamp is emitting this. On the minimap and on the map I see also 3 little white (firespots) but the the fire is gone. I have also not a lamp or firestick in the near... https://imgur.com/9hptaMU

Moon or Sunrise cant also do this, its not so dark, like some minutes before, but still too dark, for emitting this red glowing.

Edited by RobinHood

Sounds and looks somewhat similar to when running the game with really low game speed, maybe an update error? I think I can see smoke particles in that picture, hence it could be that the light particles of the fire are still there/shown by the (local) client?

With low speeds such are fixed after closing and reopening the game, as the emitted particles aren't saved and fires do need to emit new ones for there to be light and smoke.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.