Save or schematic files of builds?

DX65

Is there any information available about how to do or use these on different worlds or transfer files from multiplayer servers to single player or reverse?

Edited by DX65

1 hour ago, DX65 said:

Is there any information available about how to do or use these on different worlds or transfer files from multiplayer servers to single player or reverse?

Hello There !
Your schematic will be saved as a json file , and you simply have to drop it into your WorldEdit Folder and load it from the worldedit menu in the server.

2 minutes ago, Epihnea said:

Hello There !
Your schematic will be saved as a json file , and you simply have to drop it into your WorldEdit Folder and load it from the worldedit menu in the server.

How does that work with buildings or larger objects like chunks of land?

26 minutes ago, DX65 said:

How does that work with buildings or larger objects like chunks of land?

haven't tried exporting a whole chunk but for buildings you select the building with your magic wand and type /we mex [name] and it will export the model if i'm not mistaken

• 1 month later...

Sadly there is no way to do this in multiplayer survival worlds that I know of. I made few things I wish I could save before there server wipes:(

It may be already too late now for that.

19 hours ago, DX65 said:

Sadly there is no way to do this in multiplayer survival worlds that I know of. I made few things I wish I could save before there server wipes:(

It may be already too late now for that.

Oh yeah only available in creative :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.