Jump to content

Save or schematic files of builds?


DX65
 Share

Recommended Posts

Is there any information available about how to do or use these on different worlds or transfer files from multiplayer servers to single player or reverse?

Edited by DX65
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DX65 said:

Is there any information available about how to do or use these on different worlds or transfer files from multiplayer servers to single player or reverse?

Hello There !
Your schematic will be saved as a json file , and you simply have to drop it into your WorldEdit Folder and load it from the worldedit menu in the server.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Epihnea said:

Hello There !
Your schematic will be saved as a json file , and you simply have to drop it into your WorldEdit Folder and load it from the worldedit menu in the server.
 

How does that work with buildings or larger objects like chunks of land?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DX65 said:

How does that work with buildings or larger objects like chunks of land?

haven't tried exporting a whole chunk but for buildings you select the building with your magic wand and type /we mex [name] and it will export the model if i'm not mistaken

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Sadly there is no way to do this in multiplayer survival worlds that I know of. I made few things I wish I could save before there server wipes:(

It may be already too late now for that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, DX65 said:

Sadly there is no way to do this in multiplayer survival worlds that I know of. I made few things I wish I could save before there server wipes:(

It may be already too late now for that.

Oh yeah only available in creative :/
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.