Striking the earth (first real build project!)

MSwampcroft

On my dedicated server, now that I have the community center totally planned out and also operating smoothly, I decided it was time to wander into the back hills and carve out a home of my own.

Does anyone know if there's a way to polish stone without relieving it? As much as I enjoy this look, it'd be really nice to be able to smooth out the walls and floors as I go...

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/806679642618593280/989616732996009984/unknown.png?width=1147&height=671

So this above image is the entryway, and I really like how it's coming out. I want to do a floor mosaic at some point, still deciding what I'll use for that. I've integrated the polished bauxite because I really want this to be made of local stone and materials, and am glad my player character doesn't need to worry about heavy metal poisoning for that purpose.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/313550841892044800/989632920509636689/unknown.png

Here's my custom ramp, it needs a bit more tweaking because I feel like it's off center but i have a very hard time counting voxels on unpolished granite >.>

I'm going to whittle myself a pair of wheelchairs at some point, one for the entrance and one for inside "use". Having fun creating an accessible space.

• Like 1