Help please. I can't create and enter the world.

Welcome to the forums :)

Much of this is in what I assume to be Russian, which I cannot read. But towards the end of the log, there is this line, which does offer a helpful tip:

15.7.2022 21:56:49 [Fatal] blocktypes/plant/reedpapyrus-free.json file detected, which breaks the game. Possible corrupted installation. Please uninstall the game, delete the folder %appdata%/VintageStory, then reinstall.

And it points out something important: sometimes just uninstalling software doesn't remove everything, especially if corrupted and potentially inaccessible files are in the mix. Sometimes you have to go and clean it up yourself.

So I recommend that you:

1. Uninstall VS using the Windows app panel
  2. Go to %appdata%/VintageStory and delete that complete folder and everything in it
  3. Go to %appdata%/VintageStoryData and delete that complete folder and everything in it
  4. Reinstall the game (and consider choosing a custom install path)

See if that heps.

6 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Добро пожаловать на форумы:)

Многое из этого, как я полагаю, написано на русском языке, который я не могу прочитать. Но ближе к концу журнала есть эта строка, которая предлагает полезный совет:

И это указывает на кое-что важное: иногда простое удаление программного обеспечения не удаляет все, особенно если в смеси есть поврежденные и потенциально недоступные файлы. Иногда приходится идти и убирать самому.

Итак, я рекомендую вам:

1. Удалите VS с помощью панели приложений Windows.
  2. Перейдите в %appdata%/VintageStory и удалите всю папку и все, что в ней.
  3. Перейдите в %appdata%/VintageStoryData и удалите всю папку и все, что в ней.
  4. Переустановите игру (и рассмотрите возможность выбора пользовательского пути установки)

Посмотрите, не поможет ли это.

It helped when I deleted absolutely everything related to the game from my computer. And not only in the appdata folder.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.