Empty crock labels in 1.17

Philtre

So in 1.17-rc3, empty crocks now have a label with a greyish image of some kind (I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to be; it kind of looks like a squashed berry?). Previously, empty crocks had a plain white label. I found the new label disconcerting, because the grey palette somewhat resembles the texture of rotten food, and when I first saw them in my ongoing world I thought that the game was telling me that a couple of shelves' worth of crocks had spoiled. Personally, I liked the old plain labels; they were easy to tell apart from full crocks and conveyed the "empty" concept nicely.

I realize this is a ridiculously minor issue, but after spending a lot of time in my cellar messing with the new dye system (because the cellar is where the well and all the barrels are), every time I pass the empty crock storage shelves they just bug me more and more..... Does anyone else prefer the old labels too?

• Like 6

the old labels are pretty nice, and i agree 100%, that it fits well and nice

it just fits better, with all of the other MENU objects, and is easy to clock in and take your time, but maybe an overhaul MOD will be added some day, so our classes (warrior, crafter) can make more use of some of these functions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.