Opened a modded Pve server and looking for people

Sedrowow Chaos

Hello, I am looking for some people to play with on my (almost) newly bought modded server.

I have only some rules, but they can change if there are any problems I forgot 🙂

Rules are as follows:

Be friendly and do not steal from others (ask if you can take, and if they say yes: of course you can then)

NO Pvp (only if both sides say yes to it)

keep inventory is active! no change

More rules will be made, if I think there are problems...

But not yet 😉

If you have questions or want to apply: ask in this post or under my Discord (say something like: "I read your vintage story post" and then your request(I was spammed too often) Sedrowow8#4959

P. S. I played very long alone on this server, and now am looking for other people to play with

P. P. S. Discord would be recommended to use for chatting and for applying for the server!

Hi! I read your post and would like to apply so i can play with new people. Currently i am pretty addicted to the game and i have quite a bit of time to play. I currently need to go to the hospital a few times because i was diagnosed with cancer. No worries though since i have a type of cancer that is very treatable. So all in all i will probably be playing for hours in the morning and evening when i am home.

edit: i also sent you a friend request on discord. Discord name: bigppboy

Edited by Sanalex GamingTR
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Sanalex GamingTR said:

Hi! I read your post and would like to apply so i can play with new people. Currently i am pretty addicted to the game and i have quite a bit of time to play. I currently need to go to the hospital a few times because i was diagnosed with cancer. No worries though since i have a type of cancer that is very treatable. So all in all i will probably be playing for hours in the morning and evening when i am home.

edit: i also sent you a friend request on discord. Discord name: bigppboy

Could you resend your request, I accidentally pressed ignored.

Im very interested and i can live with those rules

Few questions: because im new to vintage story. Other then watching a ton of video's
"keep inventory"  I think it means if you die you keep your stuff if so i'm fine with that too
how many people are allready playing on your server

Remark: Im a streamer and i would like to stream this if thats ok?

My discord handle Frisk#4486 but i've send you a friend request

Edited by Friskain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.