Aura Fury Mystic Winds 1.18.x PVE Survival Server! Join now: discord.gg/aurafury

EconBrony

The Chiseled Painting Contest is coming to a close. Today is the last day to turn in your paintings to Wolf or EconBrony. They will help you set your painting up at the museum that Dampus built for us. Judging will most likely start in about a week, depending on the the judge's schedules. Stay tuned for updates!

• 3 weeks later...

we are doing .net7 testing today conjunction with the VS team, if you have time be sure to join in! Our test server address has been posted in the announcement of the official VS discord or you can get it by joining ours. Starts at 12 PM EST today

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • EconBrony changed the title to Aura Fury Mystic Winds 1.18.x PVE Survival Server! Join now: discord.gg/aurafury
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi @all

AuraFury Mystic Winds Server now rests in peace as a downloadable 35GB vcdbs.gz file. To unpack i can use latest WinRar, i'm fine with that.

But i wonder how can i load this file locally?

Was 1.18.4 the last server version running?

How about the lot of mods that were installed on the server, can i have  look at the map without them?

Thanks very much for your appreciated help.

Regards Thomas aka Brotherlui

Edit: I´ve played on this server from September 2022 to February 2023

Edited by Brotherlui
Additional info

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.