Jump to content

Mark Watton

Vintarian
  • Posts

    97
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Mark Watton

  1. Well my heart is broken and my nutritional balance will continue to not inclue fruit until my randomly planted berry bushes reach critical mass.
  2. I severely overestimated how much bread I could sell to traders... The only one buying was the treasure hunter, and I only got 8 gears and had to eat the other 2 stacks of bread I made.
  3. I'd also like to add that the developers continue to confuse me...
  4. I have not found that many crops so far, apparently, so fair enough I guess. You're adding too many variables for me to care. You win.
  5. You tried mining with the prospecting pick, didn't you?
  6. Are you that hard up for rocks?
  7. Please name one other fruit that should be a vegetable. (if pumpkins are classified as vegetables I will be devastated.)
  8. They are scientifically classified as fruits, because they are berries. It's black and white, plain as day, clear as crystal to quote willy wonka. By your logic, all vegetables are also fruits. This is exactly the sort of argumental nonsense that I said you should ignore.
  9. You better hope the devs don't add bulls to the game.
  10. That dude has an INSANE amount of patience. Early game is ROUGH. I still don't understand why everyone thought I was getting killed by bears whenever I complained about dying to wildlife though. They've gotten me quite a few times, but it always made sense because it wasn't a prey animal chasing me down, or the impossibility of surviving most early wolf ambushes... I suppose it makes a BIT more sense because bronze lamellar slows you down enough that a bear can keep pace with you, but at that point, I can usually just kill it.
  11. They're fruits, plain and simple. There's no discussion to be had other than turdburglars who wanna make a fuss about it. Ignore them. Far as perennials go, there's plenty of details the devs already ignore, no reason to not just make them operate the same as others if they want to implement them or others like them.
  12. That's a fun little compromise.
  13. I was too scared of eating it with the shift click lmao.
  14. Not at all, I have tried it over all three. My character just starts eating it.
  15. I mean, I had fun since I finally accepted that this game was impossible to play on a proper one life hardcore mode after I made it to bronze without dying and said to myself, "I ain't starting over again." So I was properly prepared to die multiple times, I just didn't expect the spawning in my base even with torches almost every 3 spaces.
  16. Right click, shift click, control shift click, control click, regular click. I even tried the crafting table. How on earth do you squeeze honeycomb?
  17. The devs confound me.
  18. Oh, then that makes sense then. My bad. I assumed the waterwheel could be made with bronze. Windmill it is then.
  19. So, you rewarded him for killing you? That's wild bro.
  20. For what he's going for however, since I'm thinking about it. He could always make metal tiers with a durability that works like farming checks or something.
  21. I ain't got iron either, but that's just cause I haven't gone looking for it. I was devastated when I learned that meteoric needs iron to harvest. I really am not invested enough to go tell him how I feel though.
  22. I would like to argue that there is already enough variety in the food groups, other than perhaps proper fruit crops that aren't bushes or trees, such as tomatoes.
  23. I'd agree if it didn't require steel... I'm gonna have to debate on just building a windmill or replacing a couple of the lake's source blocks because not being able to move source blocks is part of why I enjoy the game.
  24. Sure. I've already got auto-panning. Thus why I thought the comical amount of copper spears would be funnier than it seemed to be.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.