Jump to content

Mahan

Very supportive Vintarian
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mahan

  1. Hey everyone, as building and progressing without being able to share it with somebody makes me sad, I'm now looking for a 18+ group (I'm 37, so I'd like to play with other adults) and/or (heavily) modded server to join. I've taken a break and just got back into Vintage Story. Promote your server in here or DM me - I'm more or less fluent in english as well as german, so I'm able to communicate properly. Quick note: I'm not into really heavy/strict RP - I've had my share throughout my life and it feels too much like a second job. Looking forward to your messages!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.