Version 1.10.0-rc.3, an unstable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
This update should (hopefully now for real :D) fix the last issues in v1.10, again assuming this to be the last release candidate before the first stable. I also couldn't help but add a few excellent ideas from the community as well
[Edit:] Also released rc.4 to fix an issue with the game calendar and to make pro-pick readings more accurate (but may have completely broken it too).
- Feature: Added writable sign posts (suggested by @spacewolfcub), can be written to in the same way as signs, in any of the 8 cardinal/intercardinal directions. Check the handbook on how to craft them.
- Feature: Olivine can now be smelted into green glass (suggested by @DrTenabrae)
- Tweak: Players now loose 50% of their nutrients upon death
- Fixed: Typing < or > in chat displayed as < and > above players heads
- Fixed: Should fix a crash with the crock
- Fixed: Several memory leaks
- Fixed: GL Error being thrown in some cases, crashing the game with gl debug mode on
- Fixed: Should fix crocks sometimes invisible when placed on shelves
- Fixed: Calendar not properly stopping on dedicated servers when everybody disconnects
- Fixed: Maybe actually fixes the translocators not teleporting back \o/
- API Feature: New server side property for @Melchior: IServerPlayer.LanguageCode
- API Tweak: Tweak for @Novocains seawater
Edited by Tyron