I want to help somehow in the PT-BR localization, be it game or wiki!

Azuli-Bluespots

I can probably find out how to edit and add pages to the wiki eventually, but how can I help with the game's localization? I noticed very small errors here and there such as "empty crock" in which they're using the verb "to empty" (esvaziar) instead of the adjective/state "is empty" (vazio), and there might be some things with more common names than the ones being used. This part is opinion, I know, and maybe they're fine with such names because... Well, it's a medieval-themed game, old names kinda fit xD

Still, I want to help, this game is good and hopefully I can learn more about it in the process. :)

@AzuliHello Azuli, I'm one of the biggest translations of the game to PT-BR (I'm a brazilian myself) and the game uses the platform crowdin. If you join the official discord server of the game (it's in the main page) we have a #português channel such as #wiki-and-translations which has the links for the translation platform. Please join us :D

• Like 2

On 9/12/2022 at 8:48 PM, Michaloid said:

PT-BR seems to be at 100%. But personally i'm translating to PT-PT (I'm Portuguese) And it's in it's 3-5%. Haven't really translated a bunch but More Portugal Portuguese players would be cool!

There are a few things that need improving, and I can see some comments on Crowdin about it now that I made an account and started checking the translation. The wiki is also barren, so if you're doing that too, good luck to ya.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 12:48 AM, Michaloid said:

PT-BR seems to be at 100%. But personally i'm translating to PT-PT (I'm Portuguese) And it's in it's 3-5%. Haven't really translated a bunch but More Portugal Portuguese players would be cool!

I could join the journey BCS I'm Portuguese Portugal.

Only if I had free time enough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.