Wheres the cows?

Joseph Fowler

Out of all of the animals I would like to see in game, the only one I would sign a petition for or donate for is the cow. Yes, I could suggest animals for this game all day, but the only animal that actually feels like its missing is cattle. There's pictures of cows and cow skulls and literal vintage beef, but no cows. Even if there not coming anytime soon, I would really like to know if there are any plans to add them, because the sheer amount of cow related content and lack of cows has led me to believe that they have gone extinct. The lack of cows actually provides me with many unanswered questions, and I would really like to know if there are any plans to add them. Although This rant is mostly just a joke (having a cow over a lack of cows), I actually would like to know if there are any plans to add them

• Like 1

I cant seem to find the mod your talking about, but I do think the Aurochs would be a good fit, Heck the painting that can be found in game that is titled "Cow" resembles an aurochs. Also the many cow skulls also resemble them. my guess is they may have something big planned for them, like they might be able to pull carts or pull farming equipment to either till soil or act as an upgraded scythe, rather than just be a bigger dairy animal. If this is the case, then it would make sense why they're not in the game yet, as there would need to be a mechanic for pulling equipment, but it would be really nice to get them earlier so we could start domesticating them. 

Edited by Joseph Fowler

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.