Hunter's Backpack Needs Rope v2.0.0

_Mason

My first mod. Modifies the recipe for the Hunter's Backpack to require rope and sticks/bones instead of reed/papyrus.

I like the colder regions of the game, but the complete absence of reeds makes starting in one unreasonably difficult unless you get lucky with the ruin and wild crop generation. Rope can be crafted with vines, which are available in colder regions, allowing the crafting of a hunter's backpack in a climate which lacks reed or papyrus.

You can find it on VS ModDB

Version 2.0.0
After playing with the previous version, I found 5 rope to be an excessive jump in cost if you wanted to make the hunter's backpack with reeds, with a total requirement of 30 per backpack. I had previously made a variant which altered the crafting recipe of rope to require half as much rope but it didn't sit right with me.
The new recipe only asks for 3 more reeds from the vanilla 15, without need for altering the crafting recipe of rope.

HBNR2.jpg

Edited by _Mason
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.