Limestone needs to spawn more frequently | Placable sticks | Turning plants into dry grass

SeeYaInValhalla

Just a few suggestions for tweak.

LIMESTONE NEEDS TO SPAWN MORE FREQUENTLY:

I find it hard to locate limestone in the world. Im 50+ hrs in the game and still didn't find any limestone. I was forced to use commands to fly around a world to find some and I still didn't manage to find any. I think limestone should generate more frequently in the world.

PLACABLE STICKS:

I think it would be a great edition if we could place sticks in the world just like a firewood  or mabye make a boundle of sticks by combining rope and more stacks of sticks.

PLANTS T0 DRYGRASS:

I find it really frustrating when I have ton of plants in my inventory after teraforming my world with shovel and I don't know what to do with all this plants it could be nice to add ability to transform this plants into dry grass, some type of food for animals or mabye compost.

1 hour ago, WE PLAY said:

LIMESTONE NEEDS TO SPAWN MORE FREQUENTLY

Idk if you know but chalk is also a source for lime if grounded. In my current world (30+ hours) I haven't seen a single limestone but chalk is abundant.

Also for leatherworking you could use borax instead of lime.

PLACABLE STICKS

👍

PLANTS T0 DRYGRASS

Probably you could burn them but I am not sure.

15 minutes ago, Yeetiee said:

Idk if you know but chalk is also a source for lime if grounded. In my current world (30+ hours) I haven't seen a single limestone but chalk is abundant.

Also for leatherworking you could use borax instead of lime.

👍

Probably you could burn them but I am not sure.

Yea, Ik for limestone, but you cant make mortar without limestone so It's still kinda irritating.

and about plants, yes you can burn them, but they need to have greater use-

It took me 50 hours to figure out I had an obscenely large limestone deposit just casually sitting 100 blocks away from where I based. Stupid me have been digging LIMESTONE SAND the entire time for panning and didn't know the treasure that lies beneath. To add insult to humiliation, it looked bleach white on the map in the middle of summer.

I felt so stupid that barely resisted the urge to do a rake jump, hoping the handle would smack some sense into me. (The rake jump)

1. Chert sand, chert stones and chert gravel has chert rock underneath.
  2. Granite stones etc. have granite underneath.
  3. But nope, couldn't put 1 and 1 together for the most valuable building and tanning resource in the game.

On second thought, please excuse me... (walks with determination to the nearest tool shed)

Edited by BigBadBeef
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cookie time 1

2 hours ago, BigBadBeef said:

most valuable building and tanning resource in the game.

I must confess that my current world is great considering the fact that I have chalk and bauxite literally laying on each other just half-a-day trip from my base. Bauxite is so abundant that I am making my floors out of it using mortar made of chalk. Greatest combo ever.

I've got 200+ hours and have yet to find limestone OR chalk!  Thank Tyron for borax or I would be hard pressed to even have the leather backpacks I have.  Also thankful for that trader near my house that will sell some lime to me from time to time.  would still prefer to have a source of limestone or chalk anywhere within saaaayyyy... 5,000 blocks, INCLUDING 5,000 blocks of any of the three translocators I've activated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.