Modify player entity temperature

Xarl

Hello

Since I am freezing to death within minutes in my house  I want to modify my body temperature via command.

But how goes the value for that?  And is it even possible to raise the temperature so that a player won´t freeze despite being in deeper minus c degrees?

Command is: /player [playername] entity temp [value]

Thanks in advance!

€: I found in the wiki the command: /worldconfig bodyTemperatureResistance -40 which I did not see listed in either server commands or nitrado server commands list.
Will try/play around with that as a start.

Edited by Xarl

Yeah, head to toe covered.
House temperature seems bugged since when I go underground I stop freezing and warm up.
Solved it for the moment with the temperature resistance command.

Temperature/season related, my young animals getting stuck and stop moving, usually after snow I think.
Since they stop eating then, any way to solve that? Tried to shove the stuck animal but usually to no avail.

• Xarl changed the title to Modify player entity temperature+ animal offspring stuck/not eating or moving anymore
  • Xarl changed the title to Modify player entity temperature

Quoting from the wiki : https://wiki.vintagestory.at/index.php/Temperature

Enclosed Rooms

Staying in enclosed rooms will benefit the player, as their body temperature will be raised by 1°C as long as they stay inside.
A room is considered completely enclosed if there are no openings and less than 50% skylight. This means, a room must fulfill the following criteria:

• the room cannot have any entrances except from those closed by a door or trapdoor
  • the room needs to be completely closed of by solid block faces, meaning all the walls need to be complete, without any holes created by slabs or stairs - however, if the full faces of slabs or stairs are located to the inside of the room, they will count.
  • Chiseled blocks count as valid blocks for rooms, with the following limitations: The inward facing side must be almost solid (less than 20 voxels missing), at least 50% of the blocks volume must be retained, you still need to use the right materials, e.g. stone for cellars.
  • windows in the walls count as enclosing elements, however if they are in the roof, they cannot take up more than 50% of the roof size
  • unfortunately, slanted roof blocks do not count towards an enclosed room and will need full blocks below them to fill the space
  • the room can be a maximum size of 14x14x14, or specifically, any point of the room needs to be 14 Manhattan distance away from the rooms walls, counting from and including the starting point - with this counting system, diagonals count as 2 blocks

Additionally, the warming range of firepits will be larger indoors then outside (since version v1.14.8-rc.1) - effectively enabling the player to warm up a room if there is a burning firepit in it.

For more specific help than this, screenshots would be helpful.

Edited by Hells Razer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.