What version is this? WOuldlike to experience this version myself but the earliest is 1.9

Unreal Gam3er

Alrighty! I think I got it figured out.

Judging from the date that video was posted, the version you want is 1.5.2 or somewhere around it.

As to a download link, just go to the account section, scroll down, and pick up a download of your desired version (I think), I've never downgraded versions but it should work just fine.

https://account.vintagestory.at/

Hope this helps!

Hmm. I probably have a copy. Not on this computer though, and I'm physically unable to go look for my backups right now. When I can do it, I'll post here to let you know. I keep copies of everything and started playing VS just before that version, so I should have a copy.

edit: Omg, this is excruciating. The disks my husband found on my shelf are for 6 months before I started playing VS. Argh! Hopefully when I can look for myself I'll be able to find them. It might be a few days before I can look.

Edited by dakko

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.