Spoilage rate Set 0 (Creative Building Server)

TroyCast
Go to solution Solved by Streetwind,

Hey everyone,

how can I set the spoilage rate of all food types to zero, so it stops from going bad ever? I would like to build some small houses and decorate the kitchen, but the cheese and cake will spoil in time. How can i prevent this? Thanks in advance! 😇

• Solution

/worldconfig foodSpoilSpeed 0

Although I'm not sure if 0 is a valid value here. Some of these worldconfigs have minimum lower limits, you'll have to experiment. The closer to 0 you can set it, the slower food will spoil.

After you enter this command, exit to main menu and reload your world, then enter the command again without a number to let it print the currently active value. If you entered something invalid (for example if it doesn't like 0) it will likely display the default value of 1. Then you can try something else, like 0.1.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Streetwind said:

/worldconfig foodSpoilSpeed 0

Although I'm not sure if 0 is a valid value here. Some of these worldconfigs have minimum lower limits, you'll have to experiment. The closer to 0 you can set it, the slower food will spoil.

After you enter this command, exit to main menu and reload your world, then enter the command again without a number to let it print the currently active value. If you entered something invalid (for example if it doesn't like 0) it will likely display the default value of 1. Then you can try something else, like 0.1.

Foodspoilspeed 0 reverts back to 1m as you predicted. But 0.1 works, and so does 0.001 and so on. Thanks!

I guess with the Cheese spoiling in 971629,7 years it should work :D

Edited by TroyCast
  • Cookie time 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.