How Do You Find the Resonance Archive?

Copperman
Go to solution Solved by dakko,

I've gotten pretty far in the game so far, made steel, all the machines, good stuff etc. Now I wanna find that Archive. My question is: How?

I'm not looking for a definitive guide that will guarantee me success but more just general info.

What is the expected way to discover it? Is it random chance? Do the treasure maps lead to it? How do I get a treasure map if so? Is there an item that guides you to it?

Any info is appreciated

Edited by Copperman

• Solution

You can get a treasure map from a certain type of trader. I don't know how much info you want and don't want to spoil it...

The world must have been created in 1.18, OR there are certain things you can do to put it into an existing world (detailed in one of the update posts).

eta: Activate the Treasure Map (I think like a book or a scroll) which places a mark on your map or gives you directions if your worldmap is disabled.

Edited by dakko

32 minutes ago, dakko said:

You can get a treasure map from a certain type of trader. I don't know how much info you want and don't want to spoil it...

The world must have been created in 1.18, OR there are certain things you can do to put it into an existing world (detailed in one of the update posts).

eta: Activate the Treasure Map (I think like a book or a scroll) which places a mark on your map or gives you directions if your worldmap is disabled.

I'll accept that as good enough without delving into too much spoilers. The treasure map, got it, thanks!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.