Temporal Storm spawning

ResFu

image.thumb.png.965bc4a70923e2953685596efd1fe2c1.png

HOW THE HELL enemy spawned inside with me during temporal spawn (I took down three torches from walls because It seems torches do shit)? Ofcourse, me being in the stone age I had no chances with tainted drifter...

If this is not working than how to create a place to kill drifters?

• Wolf Bait 1

In the past, Drifters required a fully unoccupied, 2-tall blockspace to spawn. Thus the solution was to put something on the ground and have a ceiling, so there are no fully unoccupied 2-tall blockspaces anywhere.

But now we have crawling drifters, which can spawn in 1-tall, 2-wide blockspaces instead. And during temporal storms they can and will spawn in midair to get to you if need be.

Do with this information what you will...

17 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

In the past, Drifters required a fully unoccupied, 2-tall blockspace to spawn. Thus the solution was to put something on the ground and have a ceiling, so there are no fully unoccupied 2-tall blockspaces anywhere.

But now we have crawling drifters, which can spawn in 1-tall, 2-wide blockspaces instead. And during temporal storms they can and will spawn in midair to get to you if need be.

Do with this information what you will...

Sounds to me like what one needs is a 2x1 safe room.

...or you can just turn temporal storms off in the world settings at game start like I do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.