Not too great first house lol

UnixOnyx

Looks like all you need and then some. Cozy.

I spread warming huts like that all over the place so I never have to worry about freezing in winter. I try to make sure there's a crock of food cached under the floor (qualifies as a cellar), a bowl on the floor, a firepit already stocked with firewood, an unlit torch on the wall, and usually a firestarter leaning against the wall inside. If I accidentally fall in freezing water, I'm not far from safety.

• Like 2
  • Mind=blown 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 10:24 PM, Thorfinn said:

Looks like all you need and then some. Cozy.

I spread warming huts like that all over the place so I never have to worry about freezing in winter. I try to make sure there's a crock of food cached under the floor (qualifies as a cellar), a bowl on the floor, a firepit already stocked with firewood, an unlit torch on the wall, and usually a firestarter leaning against the wall inside. If I accidentally fall in freezing water, I'm not far from safety.

I really like the Warming hut/bugout shelter idea. I'm going to use that from now on!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.