Question on Trading

shnabbles
Go to solution Solved by Streetwind,

Just bought the game yesterday and I lucked out on my first spawn with a trader nearby. He buys feathers of which I have some. His demand is 2, which I have put in the Sell box, but then I can't press "buy/sell".  It doesn't even highlight. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a prerequisite for trading? Everything else that he buys is way beyond me. I just got lucky with a chicken nearby.

• Solution

Less valuable items will typically be traded in multiples.

That is, he may show "8 feathers", and have a demand of "2", meaning he's buying two stacks of eight feathers each. Since you only offer two feathers, you're not even offering one stack, so there can be no trade.

Therefore, doublecheck the stack size of the offer.

• Like 1

The icon of what he is buying will also show how many items of that sort constitute the stack he is looking for.  So, for instance, if a trader will buy peat the peat icon will have a "16" on it indicating that the offer is what the trader will pay for a 16-peat stack.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.