Could someone help me with spawning in a trader?

Stratateles
Go to solution Solved by Vallen,

Hi all, I just wanted to know - is it possible to spawn a Treasure Hunter trader with commands? (Either with the structure or not)

My PC is going to fry itself if it will have to generate even more chunks so I just want to spawn him in exactly where I am positioned (Currently, pretty far away east from my home) 😅

• Solution

Try going into creative (/gm c), opening inventory to see the creative items list and search for trader, grab the one you want, spawn them, delete the trader in your hand by dropping it back in the creative inventory, then go back to survival mode (/gm s).

• Cookie time 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Vallen said:

Try going into creative (/gm c), opening inventory to see the creative items list and search for trader, grab the one you want, spawn them, delete the trader in your hand by dropping it back in the creative inventory, then go back to survival mode (/gm s).

Wow... I literally did that before with spawning in some Bighorns, I completely forgot I can do that 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, thank you very much for the help!

• Wolf Bait 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.